anime munters anime munters

.. - Slow Clap into Applause. -

Oh. My God. That; Was most likely the greatest thing I've ever seen. Including the end credits Series list off, and that Zuko dance... Please make more of these music vids. I need something to laugh at like this. C:

This Is My Ringtone! This Is My Ringtone!

Wowzers.

Even if it was for a class, you blew me out the water the second I heard the first verse. Good work, Guy.
Amaze other people liek you have people like me, and you'll be the Shiite in no time.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Artifact 19?

I've been playing it constantly, on all the maps and settings, but I have yet to discover the location of the weapon Artifact 19, and it's killing me not to know; Literally. >,<;

Could you please explain to us all where the mystical aweshomenesh may be? o.o

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

Dood.

Nice work at recreating the story from your last game, with better comedic elements, and the little " Special " tech that activate from being revived or having low Hp. I laughed when Natz got disgusted and when Matt when on a fury with his special attack, and Natz's Anime look for the tech heal was nice too.

Keep up the good work.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

Minor Problem.

Dude. The game is rocking awesomely, but I have a small issue with my game file.

I like, can't find or enter the last few parts of the coin doors, and the " spell " of the staircase is supposed to be broken by now;(since I have 6X Sprites); But it's not. I have to eject myself off the stand for the Mushroom secret to get up there. Is there any way to remedy this glitch?

Runouw responds:

You can't get past the Endless stairs as Luigi, you need to be Mario to get through.

8-Bit Fireflies (Owl City Remix) 8-Bit Fireflies (Owl City Remix)

Hands down Win.

My hat's off to you sir.

rtnario responds:

Thank you so much--glad you like it! :)